- Learn Web Development From Scratch - SlideRule
- Udacity’s awesome course, CS 253 - Web Development, by Steve Huffman, forms the backbone of this course.
- Spiped is a utility for creating symmetrically encrypted and authenticated pipes between socket addresses, so that one may connect to one address and transparently have a connection established to another address. This is similar to ‘ssh -L’ functionality, but does not use SSH and requires a pre-shared symmetric key.
- Skala Color, a Mac color picker by Bjango
- Skala Color is a compact and feature-rich OS X color picker that works with a huge variety of formats, covering everything you’re likely to need for web, iOS, Android, and OS X development — Hex, CSS RGBA, CSS HSLA, UIColor, NSColor and more.
- tiimgreen/github-cheat-sheet · GitHub
- An extremely nice collection of tips for git and GitHub. I already had a bunch of convenience aliases set up, but I was missing
gits status -sb.
- Alexandru Cobuz wrote on April 10th, 2014 at 05:54:
- PredictionIO is an open source machine learning server for software developers to create predictive features, such as personalization, recommendation and content discovery. I will definitely check it out at the next Google Friday.
- A fast MySQL driver written in pure C/C++ for Python. Compatible with gevent through monkey patching.
- Bypassing “clang: error: unknown argument”
- This page describe how to bypass that nasty Clang 5.1 problem when compiling stuff in Mavericks. Note that, for fish users, the fix is using
set -x ARCHFLAGS -Wno-error=unused-command-line-argument-hard-error-in-future
pip install whatever
- A curated list of free programming books hosted at GitHub.
- Data scientists need their own GitHub. Here are four of the best options
- Devs have GitHub. Now data scientists have more tools to help them work together.
- Quick tip: Best practices for rechargeable batteries - The Sweet Setup
- Some of the best (good?) practices for rechargeable batteries.