A la Brett Terpstra, a short list of links I’ve bookmarked this week
- Neovim: vim’s rebirth for the 21st century. An ambitious project by Thiago de Arruda to bring vim to the 21st century.
- Get started with rvm: this was a better introduction to RVM and gemsets any documentation I’ve ever read on the RVM website. Highly recommended!
- Tabula: If you’ve ever tried to do anything with data provided to you in PDFs, you know how painful this is — you can’t easily copy-and-paste rows of data out of PDF files. Tabula allows you to extract that data in CSV format, through a simple interface, running, if desired, locally.
- Two factor auth list: List of websites and whether or not they support 2FA. I’ve activated two factor authentication on Gandi.
- OneNote: the premium note taking application from Microsoft has gone free and multiplatform. I’ve tried the Mac version, and I have to confess that, for being a 1.0, I’m impressed!